วันศุกร์ที่ 3 เมษายน พ.ศ. 2552

Advanced Tattoo Art (How-To Secrets from the Masters)


Are You Interested in Advanced Tattoo Art (How-To Secrets from the Masters) I will think This Interesting ,and you can see that


This book is just like the preview shows, for it's 150 pages or so. All full color, step by step photography and description of 10 different artists techniques start to finish. All tutorials show use of the modern tattoo machinery. This is what I've always wished the tattoo mags would be like but never were. Despite the reviews by others here on Amazon, NO Tat mag I've ever seen covers all this sequentially start to finish. The dozen or so mags at the newsstand are just pics of finished Tats, flash art or conventions with the occasional in progress shot. To me, the finished product is only one aspect, the last aspect. The creation and act of "doing" is the fun part to me which is why I love art technique books. Not sure what these bad reviews are all about, seems they're taking offense to the title or that their fave Tat artists aren't in here. I don't care about title-hype (which is always misleading) or which artists are or are not showcased, I do like most of the pieces done in the tutorials though. I really only wanna see the down and dirty work in progress / techniques used to achieve the finished work which this book does show. If you're genuinely interested in the "How To" aspects of machine tattooing because you've never done it before you'll probably like this book a lot. If you're already a working tattoo artist, then surely there's nothing new or "secret" here other than trade secrets which are obviously already known by people who are already doing it. I think only a tutorial DVD could be a better introduction to the act of doing the work than this book. If you just want a book of designs, look at every other book & magazine on the shelf, this is the only one I've ever seen which shows actual techniques.

novice beware!
because most people would be mislead by the words, "advanced" tattoo art and "HOW -to" secrets... most people might just buy this crappy book that teaches nothing you can't learn on your own or from your local tattoo shop which already holds back info to keep you from prospering in this field! Huck Spaulding sells a pretty good book called "Tattooing A-Z" and its very informative. there are others out there but, this book is pretty decent. The book cost about 50 bucks and its worth it in my view. the book I'm reviewing though....SUCKS!!! 100% waste of money.(don't buy it)

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น